Comment on page
- 1.Zapier allows you to connect web apps without any development work through automations called Zaps.
- 2.Use a Zap so that an action in Whattime, like a new scheduled event, automatically triggers a corresponding action in another app, such as Keap, Slack, Marketo, Google Sheets, Trello and hundreds more!
- 1.Log into your Zapier account and create a new Zap.
- 2.Select WhatTime as your Trigger app. Also choose the Trigger.
- 3.Select the corresponding Action app and Action.
- 4.Click Continue. When prompted, name your connection and then enter your Unique API Key.
- 5.You're set!